BeagleBone Blue Development Board
DescriptionBeagleBone® Blue is a complete, Linux-enabled robotics computer. Community-supported and fully open-source, the real-time performance, flexible networking and rich set of robotics-oriented peripherals make building mobile robots quick and affordable. read more
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
BeagleBone® Blue is a complete, Linux-enabled robotics computer. Community-supported and fully open-source, the real-time performance, flexible networking and rich set of robotics-oriented peripherals make building mobile robots quick and affordable.
- AM335x 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8
- SGX530 Graphics accelerator
- NEON floating-point accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit 200MHz PRUs
- 512MB DDR3 800MHZ RAM
- 4GB Embedded eMMC flash storage
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and BLE enabled
- USB 2.0 client and host ports
- MicroSD card slot
- Features 9-axis IMU and barometer sensors
- Silicon Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: Cortex-A8
- Silicon Core Number: OSD3358
- 1x BeagleBone Blue Single Board Computer
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
LilyTiny ATtiny85 LilyPad CJMCU Deveopment Board – Arduino Compatible
NodeMCU IoT Wireless WiFi CH340 Development Board – Arduino Compatible
Arduino UNO R3 ATmega328p Development Board with USB Cable – Compatible