The BF350-3AA Pressure Resistance Strain Gauge Sensor has 350-ohm nominal resistance which varies when a force is applied.
When force has been applied the resistance of the sensor is changed which is used to measure the amount of force applied.
The BF350-3AA Pressure Resistance Strain Gauge Sensor exhibits small changes in resistance and is recommended to be used in a Wheatstone bridge configuration.
- Nominal resistance (Ohm): 350
- Tolerance: <±0.1%
- Gauge factor: 2.00~2.20
- Gauge factor resistance: <±1%
- Strain limit: 2.0%
- Fatigue life: >10
- Metal foil: constantan alloy
- Working temperature range: -30~+80℃
- Temperature compensation: Aluminium (23)
- Gauge Grid (mm) Dimensions (L×M): 3.2 x 3.06
- Gauge Creep Code: M6 to O6
- 2 x BF350-3AA Pressure Resistance Strain Gauge Sensor