Bi-Directional IDE to SATA Converter
This Bi-Directional IDE to SATA adapter allows you to easily convert an IDE hard drive to SATA as well as SATA to IDE. Flexible functionality allows for use both ways (IDE to SATA / SATA to IDE) makes this converter the go-to for these types of applications.
A necessity for every for anyone that may encounter older style IDE connections and require the need to transfer data to a newer device or vice versa. The device doesn’t require drivers making it quick to get up and going from the box.
Compatible with 100/133 ATA.
- Bi-Directional support
- 1 x 40 Pin Female IDE connector
- 2 x Serial ATA Female connectors
- Power Connector: 3.5″ Type 4 Pin Male
- Supports 2 channels and 2 devices
- Supports Serial ATA Generation 1 transfer rate of 1.5Gbit/sec
- Fully compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specifications
- Supports UDMA data transfer rates of 66, 100, 133 and 150 Mbit/sec
- Plug & Play
- 1 x Bi-Directional SATA to IDE Card
- 1 x Sata Data Cable
- 1 x Power Cable
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
CP2102 USB to TTL UART Serial Converter Module with Jumper Wires
TTL to RS485 Bi-Directional Converter Module
RJ45 8 Pin Connector – Pack of 20