Barometric Pressure and Temperature Sensor I2C/SPI Interface BMP280
BMP280 is a barometric pressure with temperature sensor designed for mobile applications. It is an upgrade of the renowned BMP180 sensor and is based on Bosch’s Piezo-resistive pressure sensor technology which gives high accuracy output and linearity.
This small sensor has an impressive accuracy of ±1 hPa in measuring barometric pressure, ±1.0°C in temperature measurement and ±1 meter in altitude accuracy. What’s even greater with this sensor is that it supports either I2C or SPI interface. You may use I2C for simple wirings, or SPI if you want to connect a bunch of sensors.
This very useful, easy to use and multifunctional sensor is indeed a great value for its price!
- Model: GY-BMP280-3.3
- Chip: BMP280
- Power supply: 3V
- Communication method: Standard IIC/SPI communication protocol
- Air pressure range: 300-1100hPa
- Pin pitch: 2.54mm
- Module size: 11.5mm*15mm
- Operating range (full accuracy):
- Pressure: 300 – 1100 hPa
- Temperature: -40 – 85°C
- Average current consumption (1 Hz data refresh rate): 2.74 μA, typical (ultra-low power mode)
- Average current consumption in sleep mode: 0.1 μA
- Average measurement time: 5.5 msec (ultra-low power preset)
- Supply voltage VDDIO: 1.2 – 3.6V
- Supply Voltage VDD: 1.71 – 3.6V
- Resolution of data:
- Pressure: 0.01 hPa (< 10cm)
- Temperature: 0.01° C
- Interface: I²C and SPI
- 1x BMP280 Barometric Pressure and Temperature Sensor I2C/SPI Interface
- 1x Header pin set
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
DS18B20 Waterproof Digital Temperature Sensor Probe – 1 Meter
High Sensitivity Water Level Sensor
GY-521 MPU 6050 3-Axis Analog Gyroscope and Accelerometer