BS170 N-Channel MOSFET Transistor In TO-92 – Pack of 5
The BS170 is a small Signal N-Channel MOSFET. It can operate with 500mA and 60 Volts.
Like Bi-Polar transistors, MOSFETs are also electronic switches and amplifiers. MOSFET stands for “Metal Oxide Semi-Conductor Field Effect Transistor”. It is similar to BJTs, but MOSFETS are more efficient and capable of handling larger voltages and currents.
- Drain-Source Voltage (VDS): 60 V
- Gate-Source Voltage (VGS): ±20 V
- Drain Current (ID): 500mA (Non-repetitive: 1200mA)
- Low On-resistance: 2.5 Ohms
- Low input capacitance: 22pF
- Lead Temperature for Soldering: 300? (max.)
- Switching characteristics:
- Turn On-time (TON): 4 to 10ns
- Turn Off time (TOFF): 4 to 10ns
- Operating and Storage Temperature Range: -55C to 150C
- Rugged and reliable
- Fast switching (TON = 4ns)
- Low offset and error voltage
- 5 x BS170 N-Channel MOSFET Transistor In TO-92
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
IRF9640 -200V -11A P-Channel MOSFET Transistor – Pack of 10
BC548 NPN Transistor – Pack of 100
IRF4905 -55V -74A P-Channel MOSFET Transistor – Pack of 10