The BS170 is a small Signal N-Channel MOSFET. It can operate with 500mA and 60 Volts.
Like Bi-Polar transistors, MOSFETs are also electronic switches and amplifiers. MOSFET stands for “Metal Oxide Semi-Conductor Field Effect Transistor”. It is similar to BJTs, but MOSFETS are more efficient and capable of handling larger voltages and currents.
- Drain-Source Voltage (VDS): 60 V
- Gate-Source Voltage (VGS): ±20 V
- Drain Current (ID): 500mA (Non-repetitive: 1200mA)
- Low On-resistance: 2.5 Ohms
- Low input capacitance: 22pF
- Lead Temperature for Soldering: 300? (max.)
- Switching characteristics:
- Turn On-time (TON): 4 to 10ns
- Turn Off time (TOFF): 4 to 10ns
- Operating and Storage Temperature Range: -55C to 150C
- Rugged and reliable
- Fast switching (TON = 4ns)
- Low offset and error voltage
- 5 x BS170 N-Channel MOSFET Transistor In TO-92