BT138-800E 800V 12A Triac – Pack of 10
The BT138-800E is an 800V 12A TRIAC semi-conductor.
TRIAC stands for Triode for Alternating Current, they commonly used as a control element for switching in AC circuits. TRIACs have the ability to switch high voltages and currents which makes them commonly used over a variety of applications.
- Peak off-state voltage: 800V
- Triggering gate voltage: 0.7V
- Gate on-state voltage: 1.4V
- Maximum average on-state current: 12A
- Surge peak on-state current: 105A
- Triggering gate current: 11mA
- 10 x BT138-800E 800V 12A TRIACS
BTA24-800B 800V 24A Triac – Pack of 10
BTA16-600B 600V 16A Triac – Pack of 10
BTA10-600B 600V 10A Triac – Pack of 10