BTA16-600B 600V 16A Triac – Pack of 10
The BTA16-600B is a 600V 16A TRIAC semi-conductor.
TRIAC stands for Triode for Alternating Current, they commonly used as a control element for switching in AC circuits. TRIACs have the ability to switch high voltages and currents which makes them commonly used over a variety of applications.
- Peak off-state voltage: 600V
- Triggering gate voltage: 1.8V
- Gate on-state voltage: 1.6V
- Maximum average on-state current: 16A
- Surge peak on-state current: 160A
- Triggering gate current: 50mA
- 10 x BTA16-600B 600V 16A Triacs
BTA140-600 600V 25A Triac – Pack of 10
BT137-800E 800V 8A Triac – Pack of 10
BT138-600E 600V 12A Traic – Pack of 10