BTA24-800B 800V 24A Triac – Pack of 10
The BTA24-800B is a 800V 25A TRIAC semi-conductor.
TRIAC stands for Triode for Alternating Current, they commonly used as a control element for switching in AC circuits. TRIACs have the ability to switch high voltages and currents which makes them commonly used over a variety of applications.
- Peak off-state voltage: 800V
- Triggering gate voltage: 1.3V
- Gate on-state voltage: 70mA
- Maximum average on-state current: 25A
- Surge peak on-state current: 250A
- Triggering gate current: 50mA
- 10 x BTA24-800B 800V 25A TRIACS
BT138-600E 600V 12A Traic – Pack of 10
BT138-800E 800V 12A Triac – Pack of 10
BTA140-600 600V 25A Triac – Pack of 10