The BU406 is a bipolar 120V 7A NPN transistor in a TO-220 case.
When power is applied to an NPN transistors control pin, the power will travel from the collector to the emitter. NPN transistors are used for switching to ground on devices.
- Collector Emitter Voltage: 120 V
- Collector Base Voltage: 200 V
- Emitter Base Voltage: 6 V
- Collector Current: 7 A
- Collector Dissipation: 60 W
- Transition Frequency: 10 MHz
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package / Case: TO-220
- Transistor Polarity: NPN
- Configuration: Single
- Operating Temperature: -65 ⁰C – 150 ⁰C
- Dimensions: 16mm x 10mm x 4.5mm x 13.1mm
- 10 x BU406 120V 7A NPN Transistor