The BZX55C12 is a through-hole Zener diode with a 12V rated voltage enclosed in a DO-34 case.
These diodes have a low reverse current, low noise and sharp reverse characteristics.
The BZX55C12 has very high stability and is generally used for voltage stabilisation.
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package/Case: DO-34
- Type: Zener
- Zener Voltage: 11.4~12.7 V
- Zener Current: 5 mA
- Zener Impedance: 20 ohms
- Power Dissipation: 500 mW
- Operating Temperature: -65 to +200 degrees Celsius
- Series: BZX55C12
- Dimensions: 3.04 mm x 1.9 mm
- 100 x BZX55C12 12V 0.5W Zener Diode