LilyTiny ATtiny85 LilyPad CJMCU Deveopment Board – Arduino Compatible
The CJMCU card is a small microcontroller based on the ATTiny85 chipset. It is perfect for wearable projects. Also widely used in electronic projects due to its compatibility with the Arduino IDE, bringing an ATtiny85 and the necessary circuits to be programmable via USB.
Programming is simple by simply plugging the board directly to your computer using a USB Cable. The board has 6 logic ports for prototyping. It allows power via USB 5V or by a source with voltages between 7 to 16V, remembering that it has an onboard 5V regulator. It also has LEDs to indicate the status and operation and easy access to the logic pins.
- Product Type: Wearable Modules
- Microcontroller: Atmel ATtiny85
- Power: USB or External Power Source 7 – 16v
- Communication: Support SPI / TWI
- Interface: Micro USB
- Pins: 5 (1 Reserved for Reset)
- Flash Memory: 8 KB
- SRAM: 512 bytes
- EEPROM: 512 bytes
- Diameter: 25 mm
- Weight: 2g
- Thickness: 4mm
- Colour: Purple
- 1x CJMCU LilyTiny ATtiny85 Wearable Development Module Board
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Mega 2560 R3 ATMega16U2 Development Board with USB Cable – Arduino IDE Compatible
NodeMCU IoT Wireless WiFi CH340 Development Board – Arduino Compatible
Mega 2560 Super Starter Kit – Arduino IDE Compatible