The 300W 20A DC-DC Step-down Adjustable Constant Current Module allows for an adjusted output voltage range of 1.2V to 36V.
In addition, this module has a current output range of up to 20 amps. With the heat sink installed, it is possible to run high-power applications indefinitely (provided that for the continuous high-power output, you need to use a cooling fan on the heat sink).
- Input Voltage: 6V to 40V DC (10V to 40V is suggested)
- Output Voltage: 1.2V to 36V DC
- Output Current: 20A(max.), 15A(suggested)
- Efficiency: 95% (24V to 12V, 20A)
- Output Ripple: ≤50mV
- Wiring Method: Terminal
- Short Circuit Protection: Self-recovery (cannot short circuit for a long time)
- Dimensions: 60 x 53 x 27mm
- 1 x DC-DC 20A 300W Adjustable Step Down Constant Current LED Driver