This is an ATtiny85 based microcontroller development board the comes equipped with a USB interface allowing of easy connection and development of small plug and play devices.
With similar coding to Arduino as well as using the familiar Arduino IDE for development, you will be up and running in no time.
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX / Win / Linux)
- Power via USB or external source – 5v or 7-35v (automatic selection)
- On-board 500ma 5V regulator
- Built-in USB (and serial debugging)
- 6 I/O pins (2 are used for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6, even if you are programming via USB)
- 8k flash memory (about 6k after bootloader)
- I2C and SPI (vis USI)
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM)
- ADC on 4 pins
- Power LED and Test/Status LED (on pin 0)
- 1 x Digispark ATTINY85 USB Development Board