Digital Clamp Multi Meter Voltmeter Ohmmeter – DT3266L
The DT3266L is a Digital Clamp Multimeter that can measure AC currents up to 600A and AC/DC voltages up to 600V as well as resistance measurement.
The DT3266L has 3 resistance range settings consisting of 2kΩ, 200kΩ and 2MΩ, as well as a live wire test function, in which an LED lights up to indicate detection of a live wire.
- Functions: AC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance
- DC voltage: 600V
- AC voltage: 600V
- AC current range: 20A, 200A, 600A
- Resistance range: 2kΩ, 20kΩ, 2MΩ
- Screen: 3 ½ digit liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Power: 2 x AAA 1.5 batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 175mm x 61mm x 28mm
- 1 x DT3266L Digital Clamp Multi Meter
- 2 x Testing Probes
- 1 x User Guide
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
USB 8 Channel 24MHz Logic Analyser
Alligator Clip Testing Cable with 4 mm Banana Plug – Black and Red Pair
LCR-T4 Digital Component Tester with 12846 LCD Display – M328