Electronics Component Kit with Breadboard – UNO R3 Compatible
The Electronics Component Kit with Breadboard is a great little starter kit comprising of multiple LED diodes, photoresistors, buttons, resistors, buttons, a 9V battery connecter suitable for UNO R3 boards and a 400-hole breadboard.
A great collection of common components to start experimenting with or to have in your drawer for spare components.
- Breadboard: Mini 400 hole
- Resistor values: 220 ohm, 1K ohm, 10K ohm, 100K ohm
- Photoresistor: 5516
- 1 x 400-hole breadboard
- 5 x 3 colour LED diodes (random 3 colours)
- 10 x 220-ohm resistors
- 10 x 1K-ohm resistors
- 10 x 10K-ohm resistors
- 10 x 100K-ohm resistors
- 2 x 5516 photoresistors
- 6 x Push buttons with mixed coloured caps
- 1 x 9V battery snap
- 20 x male to male DuPont wires
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.