FT232RL FTDI Mini USB to TTL Serial Converter Adapter
The FT232RL FTDI Mini USB to TTL Serial Converter simplifies USB to serial designs and reduces the need for additional components by fully integrating an external EEPROM, USB termination resistors and an integrated clock circuit that requires no external crystal all into 1 handy device.
The device has been designed to operate efficiently with a USB host controller by using minimal USB bandwidth.
Great for programming microprocessors such as, but not limited to ARM and AVR, serial terminals on devices such as Raspberry Pi & Arduino boards and supports all popular operating systems.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V – 5V
- Chipset: FT232RL
- Overcurrent protection via 500mA self-restore fuse
- RXD / TXD transceiver communication indicator
- Pitch: 2.54mm
- Interface: Mini USB
- Dimensions: 36mm x 18mm
- 1 x FT232RL FTDI Mini USB to TTL Serial Converter Adapter
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
MCP2515 Can Bus Module TJA1050 Receiver Board
CJMCU 5V Micro USB Power Adapter Breakout Board – Pack of 2
IIC / I2C Serial Interface Module for 1602 and 2004 LCD Displays