The GPS Module with Active Antenna – GT-U7 is made by open-smart and utilises the GT-U7 GPS receiver. The module also includes a USB serial interface which can be accessed via a micro USB connector or directly via its 2.54mm pitch serial TTL header (supplied header pin requires soldering). Out of the box, the module will automatically output GPS data in the standard NMEA format making it compatible with many types of hardware and software with no configuration required. The module is also supplied with a detachable antenna which connects to the module via a U.FL pigtail cable allowing the antenna to be located in the optimal position.
- Operating frequency: L1 (1575.42 +/- 10MHz)
- Operating voltage: 3.3-5.2Vdc
- Operating current: normal mode is 50mA, power-saving mode is 30mA
- Communication interface: TTL serial port, micro USB interface
- Serial Port Baud Rate: 9600bps
- Communication Format: 8N1
- Interface Logic Voltage: 3.3V or 5V
- External Antenna Interface: IPX.
- Module Size: 28mm x 27mm x 4mm
- Antenna Size: 15mm x 15mm x 7mm
- 1 x GT-U7 GPS Module
- 1 x IPX Interface Active Antenna