GY-906 Non-Contact Infrared Temperature Sensor Module
The GY-906 Non-Contact Infrared Temperature Sensor is capable of sensing temperature range from -70c to 380c with a resolution accuracy of 0.02c.
The module is based on the Melexis MLX90614ESF-000-TU-ND temperature sensor. Perfect for use with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and other microcontrollers, with a 17-bit ADC, PWM and TWI outputs.
- Operating voltage: 3V – 5V (internal low dropout voltage regulation)
- Communication method: Standard IIC communication protocol
- Sensor: MLX90614
- Operating temperature: -40c – 125c
- Temperature sensing range: -70c – 380c
- Measurement resolution (PWM output): 0.14c
- Measurement resolution (TWI output): 0.02c
- SMBus compatible digital interface
- Customisable PWM output for continuous reading
- Sleep mode
- Weight: 3g
- Dimensions: 16mm x 11mm x 7mm
- 1 x GY-906 Non-Contact Infrared Temperature Sensor Module
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Four Channel Infrared Tracing / Tracking Module F233-01
5mW 650nm Red Cross Laser Module Focus Adjustable Laser Head 5V Industrial Grade
IR Flame Detection Sensor Module