HC-SR501 Infrared Motion Sensor
The HC-SR501 Infrared Motion Sensor is a passive infrared device (PIR) that detects motion up to 7 meters away and works well with development boards such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino etc.
The module has mechanical adjustments via 2 potentiometers that allow for the adjustment of delay between 0.5 seconds to 200 seconds as well as sensitivity.
The HC-SR501 can be used without any development board if required. But putting out a HIGH output when motion is detected.
The module comes with a jumper that allows for control over how the HC-SR501 sends the HIGH signal when motion is detected, from the constant HIGH signal while motion is detected or to send a single HIGH signal than stop.
- Input voltage: 4.5V – 20V
- Output voltage: 3.3V (HIGH), 0V (LOW)
- Sensing angle: 120°
- Sensing range: Up to 7 meters
- Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 25mm
- 1 x HC-SR501 Infrared Motion Sensor
- 0.050 kg
- 25 × 33 × 26 mm
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.