HD44780 1602 LCD Display Board with Soldered IIC I2C Module
1602 LCD Display is 16 characters wide, 2 rows character LCD module with HD44780 equivalent controller. It can easily be controlled by an MCU device such as Arduino or Raspberry Pi. Our product package already comes with IIC/I2C Serial Interface Adapter Board which is a great package for your Arduino projects.
This LCD is commonly used in copiers, fax machines, laser printers, industrial test equipment, networking equipment such as routers and storage devices. It can also be used in any embedded systems, an industrial device, security, medical and hand-held equipment, but not limited to.
IIC/I2C Serial Interface Adapter Board is a fantastic board for Arduino based project. It can be connected to a standard HD44780 compatible 16×2 or 20×4 Character Display Module that supports 4-bit mode. It has a PCF8574 I2C chip that converts I2C serial data to parallel data for the LCD Display.
An Arduino control board has limited IO ports, which may not always be enough when a lot of sensors, SD cards, or relay modules are connected. With this I2C interface module, you will be able to realise data display with only two wires. With many examples on the Internet for using this board with Arduino, you can definitely make your next project stand out. The I2C is 0x3F by default, but this can be changed via a solder jumper provided on the board. This allows up to 3 LCD displays to be controlled via a single I2C bus, which means less cost for your project.
- 1602 LCD Display Module:
- LCD display module with blue backlight
- Wide viewing angle and high contrast
- Built-in industry standard HD44780 equivalent LCD controller
- Commonly used in copiers, fax machines, laser printers, industrial test equipment, networking equipment such as routers and storage devices
- LCM type: Characters
- Can display 2-lines * 16 characters
- Voltage: 5V DC
- Module dimensions: 80mm * 35mm * 11mm
- Viewing area size: 64.5mm * 16mm
- IIC / 12C:
- 5V power supply
- Serial 12C control of LCD display using PCF8574
- The backlight can be enabled or disabled via a jumper on the board
- Contrast control via a potentiometer
- Can have 8 modules on a single 12C bus (change address via solder jumpers) address
- Dimensions: 41.6mm * 19.2mm
- 1 x 1602 16×2 HD44780 character LCD board
- 1 x IIC/12C Serial interface adapter module
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
0.28 Inch Blue Digital DC Voltmeter – 2.5V – 30V Range
MAX7219 Dot Matrix Display Module with 5P Line
MAX7219 MCU and 8 x 8 Red LED Display Module Kit – DIY