Heat Bed Power Expansion Board Module
The Heat Bed Power Expansion Board Module is a general add-on heated bed power supply for 3D printers.
The Heat Bed Power Expansion Board Module can be used with Chitu motherboards and other open 3D printer motherboards. With a maximum current of 25A, this module will your 3D printer’s heat bed become more effective by exceeding most standard heat bed power supplies.
This module is based on power MOSFET and will allow PID control of the heated bed.
- Operating voltage: 12V – 50V (12V – 24V DC recommended)
- Maximum current: 25A
- Dimensions: 60mm x 23mm x 31mm
- Mounting holes: 3.2mm diameter
- 1 x Heat Bed Power Expansion Board Module
- 1 x Cable pack
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
LM7805 5V Three Terminal 1.5A Voltage Regulator Power Supply Module
5V Step Up AAA Battery Power Supply Module – Arduino Lilypad Compatible
A13 XL6019 – Automatic Step-Up Step-Down DC-DC Adjustable Converter Power Supply Module