The LCR-T4 Digital Component Tester is designed to allow you to test Inductors, Capacitors, Diodes, Dual Diodes, MOS, Transistors, SCR, LED, ESR, Resistance, and Adjustable Potentiometer. The tester is powered by a 9V battery (Not Included) and comes equipped with a 12846 backlit LCD display.
- Resistance: 0.1-ohm resolution, maximum 50M ohm
- Capacitor: 25pf – 100,000 uf
- Inductors: 0.01mh – 20H
- Add boot voltage detection function
- Automatic detection of NPN and PNP transistors, N -channel and P-channel MOSFET, diodes ( including dual diode), thyristors, transistors, resistors and capacitors and other components
- Automatic test out the pin element and displayed on the LCD
- Can be detected to determine the transistor emitter forward bias voltage of the transistor, MOSFET protection diode and the amplification factor of the base
- Measure the gate threshold voltage and gate capacitance of the MOSFET
- 1602 LCD display uses LCD (12864 LCD with backlight)
- High test speed, valid component test: 2 seconds (except in the larger capacitor of large capacitance measurement also takes a long time, the measured time of one minute is normal)
- One button operation, power-on test, get a key.
- Power consumption off mode: less than 20 nA
- Auto power-off function to avoid unnecessary waste, saving battery power, improved battery life.
- One -button operation, automatic shutdown.
- 20nA shutdown current.
- Automatically detect NPN, PNP bipolar transistors, N -channel, and P -channel MOS FET, JFET, diodes, two diodes, thyristors small power unidirectional and bidirectional thyristor.
- Automatic identification components pin arrangement.
- Measuring bipolar transistor current amplification factor and base-emitter threshold voltage.
- Via the base-emitter threshold voltage and the high current amplification factor to identify Darlington transistors.
- Can detect bipolar transistors and MOS transistors protection diodes.
- Measuring the gate MOS FET threshold voltage and the gate capacitance.
- Can simultaneously measure two resistors and resistor symbol is displayed. Displayed on the right with a decimal value of 4. Resistance symbol on both sides shows the pin number. So you can measure the potentiometer. If the potentiometer wiper is not transferred to an extreme position, we can distinguish the middle and both ends of the pin.
- Resistance measurement resolution is 0.1 ohms, 50M ohms can be measured.
- Can measure capacitance of 30pF-100mF, resolution 1pF.
- 2uF more capacitors can simultaneously measure the equivalent series resistance ESR values. The two can be displayed with a decimal value, resolution 0.01 ohms.
- Can be in the correct order and the diode symbol display two diodes, and gives the diode forward voltage.
- LED is detected as a diode forward voltage higher. Combo of the LED is identified as two diodes.
- Reverse breakdown voltage is less than 4.5V Zener diode can be identified.
- Can measure a single diode reverse capacitance. If the bipolar transistor connected to the base and collector or emitter of a pin, it can measure the collector or emitter junction reverse capacitance.
- can be obtained with a single measurement rectifier bridge connection.
- 1 x LCR-T4 Digital Component Tester with 12846 LCD Display – M328
*Note: Before measuring capacitance, make sure the capacitor is discharged, as it may cause damage to the hardware.