Linear Hall Effect Current Sensor Module – ACS758LCB-050B-PFF-T
The Linear Hall Effect Current Sensor Module uses the hall effect as a way of measuring the amount of current flowing in a circuit.
This powerful module can be used to measure up to 50 A of current with a microcontroller by outputting voltage proportional to the current flowing in a circuit.
- Integrated shield- greatly reduces capacitive coupling from the current conductor to die due to high dV/dt signals.
- Integrated shield- prevents offset drift in high-side, high-voltage applications.
- Total output error improvement through gain and offset trim over temperature.
- Small package size, with easy mounting capability.
- Monolithic Hall IC for high reliability.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents.
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy.
- Extremely stable output offset voltage.
- Nearly zero magnetic hystereses.
- Maximum Supply Voltage: 5.5 V
- Minimum Supply Voltage: 3 V
- Maximum Operating Current: 10 mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 150 degrees Celsius
- 1 x Linear Hall Effect Current Sensor Module – ACS758LCB-050B-PFF-T
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
DS18B20 Waterproof Digital Temperature Sensor Probe – 1 Meter
DHT22 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor AM2302
TCS3200 Colour Sensor Module