The MAC97A6 is a 400V 600mA TRIAC semi-conductor in a TO-92 case.
TRIAC stands for Triode for Alternating Current, they are commonly used as a control element for switching in AC circuits. TRIACs have the ability to switch high voltages and currents which makes them commonly used over a variety of applications.
- Non-Repetitive On-State Current: 8 A
- On-State RMS Current: 600 mA
- Rated Repetitive Off-State Voltage: 400 V
- Off-State Leakage Current: 10 uA
- On-State Voltage: 1.9 V
- Holding Current Max: 10 mA
- Gate Trigger Voltage: 2.5 V
- Gate Trigger Current: 7 mA
- Package / Case: TO-92
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Operating Temperature: -40⁰C – 110⁰C
- 10 x MAC97A6 400V 600mA Triac