The MCR100-6G is a 400V 800mA Thyristor housed in a TO-92 case.
A thyristor is a solid-state semiconductor device with four layers of alternating P- and N-type materials.
- Breakover Current Max: 10 A
- On-State Current Rating: 800mA
- Rated Repetitive Off-State Voltage: 400 V
- Off-State Leakage Current: 10 uA
- Forward Voltage: 1.7 V
- Maximum Gate Peak Inverse Voltage: 5 V
- Gate Trigger Voltage: 1.2 V
- Gate Trigger Current: 0.2 mA
- Holding Current: 5 mA
- Case / Package: TO-92
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Operating Temperature: -40⁰C – 110⁰C
- 10 x MCR100-6G 400V 800mA Thyristor