MQ-3 Alcohol and Ethanol Analogue Sensor Module
DescriptionThe MQ3 analogue alcohol/ethanol sensor is suitable for detecting alcohol fumes. The sensor is highly sensitive to alcohol fumes with low sensitivity to Benzene. The sensitivity can be manually adjusted by the potentiometer which is located on the back of the sensor read more
or 4 fortnightly payments of $2.99 with More info
The MQ3 analog alcohol/ethanol sensor is suitable for detecting alcohol fumes. The sensor is highly sensitive to alcohol fumes with low sensitivity to Benzene. The sensitivity can be manually adjusted by the potentiometer which is located on the back of the sensor.
- Input voltage: 5V DC
- Power consumption (Current): 150mA
- Interface type: Analogue
- D0 output: TTL digital 1 and 0 (0.1 and 5V)
- A0 output: 0.1 – 0.3V (Pollution Free)
- Pin definition: 1-Output 2-GND 3-VCC
- Alcohol detection range: 10 ~ 1,000 PPM
- Highly sensitive with a quick response
- Connection mode:
- VCC: Positive (5V)
- GND: Negative
- D0: TTL switch signal output
- A0 Analog signal output
- Dimensions: approx. 3.5cm x 2.3cm
- 1 x Analogue Alcohol Ethanol Sensor (MQ3)
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
5mW 650nm Red Cross Laser Module Focus Adjustable Laser Head 5V Industrial Grade
HC-SR501 Infrared Motion Sensor
Barometric Pressure and Temperature Sensor I2C/SPI Interface BMP280