The MQ-5 Methane Propane and Butane Gas Sensor Module detect Propane and Butane gas in the surrounding air. The concentration of the gases is output as an analogue voltage reading. This sensor can detect concentrations between 200-10000ppm and is suitable for portable gas detectors and home safety automation systems.
The module requires 5V (AC or DC) voltage input to operate.
Please read the MQ5 datasheet for more info about the sensor.
- Gas Detected: Propane and Butane
- Concentration Sensitivity: 200-10000ppm
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Signal output indicator
- Voltage Inputs:
- Heater: 5V AC or DC, Tolerance: ±0.1V
- Loop Voltage: 5V AC or DC, Tolerance: ±0.1V
- 1 x MQ-5 Methane Propane and Butane Gas Sensor Module