The Nano 328P IO Wireless Expansion Board Prototyping Shield designed for Arduino Nano 328P and compatible Nano 328P boards, allowing easy access to all IO leads.
Leads to the electronic building blocks 3pin / sensor interface, Zigbee Xbee series modules, and nRF24L01 wireless interface.
In addition, providing external power input terminals that can support an external power supply of 7V – 12V.
- Operational voltage: 3.3V DC
- 14 x I/O pins (servo type with GND, power, and signal)
- 8 x Analog pins with power, output, and GND
- 6 x PWM pins
- 1 x Servo power pin
- 5 x I2C expansion pins
- AREF output
- Dimensions: 60mm x 56mm x 15mm
- 1 x Nano 328P IO Wireless Expansion Board Prototyping Shield