Nano 328P IO Wireless Expansion Board Prototyping Shield
The Nano 328P IO Wireless Expansion Board Prototyping Shield designed for Arduino Nano 328P and compatible Nano 328P boards, allowing easy access to all IO leads.
Leads to the electronic building blocks 3pin / sensor interface, Zigbee Xbee series modules, and nRF24L01 wireless interface.
In addition, providing external power input terminals that can support an external power supply of 7V – 12V.
- Operational voltage: 3.3V DC
- 14 x I/O pins (servo type with GND, power, and signal)
- 8 x Analog pins with power, output, and GND
- 6 x PWM pins
- 1 x Servo power pin
- 5 x I2C expansion pins
- AREF output
- Dimensions: 60mm x 56mm x 15mm
- 1 x Nano 328P IO Wireless Expansion Board Prototyping Shield
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Nano Expansion Board Multi-Purpose Prototyping Shield
Arduino Sensor Shield Expansion Board – V5.0
L293D Motor Drive Shield Module for Arduino Mega and UNO