NE555 Frequency Adjustable Pulse Generator Module
The NE555 Frequency Adjustable Pulse Generator Module is a square wave pulse generator based on the ubiquitous NE555 timer IC.
The module can be powered from a wide power supply range (4.5 to 12V) and will produce a continuous square wave output between 15Hz to 24KHz which can be adjusted via the on-board multi-turn potentiometer.
Useful for where an approximate frequency clock source is required such as for stepper motor step generation tone generation etc.
- Supply voltage: 4.5V – 12V
- Supply current: 3mA at 5V Vcc
- Min freq (approx.): 15Hz 49% duty cycle at 5V Vcc
- Max freq (approx.): 24KHz 89.4% duty cycle at 5V Vcc
- Output voltage: 4.5V at 5Vcc / 11.5V at 12Vcc
- Onboard chip: NE555
- Dimensions: 25mm x 13mm
- 1 x NE555 Frequency Adjustable Pulse Generator Module
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Mosfet Driver Module (IRF520)
28BYJ-48 5V Stepper Motor with ULN2003 Driver Module
DC PWM 1803BK Motor Speed Controller – 1.8V – 12V 2A