The NodeMCU Lua WiFi Board Based ESP8266 CP2102 Module is designed to meet the needs of the IoT (Internet of Things) world.
Offering a complete self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing the board to either host an application or as an add-on to handle all Wi-Fi network functions from another app.
- Operating Voltage: 5V via micro USB port
- Wi-Fi Module: ESP-12E
- Headers: 2 x 2.54mm 15-pin header with access to GPIOs, SPI, UART, ADC, and power pins
- USB: Micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
- Can be programmed with Lua programming language or Arduino IDE
- PCB antenna
- Dimensions: 49mm x 24.5mm x 13mm
- 1 x NodeMCU Lua WiFi Board Based ESP8266 CP2102 Module