NodeMCU Lua WiFi Development Board Based ESP8266 CP2102 Module
The NodeMCU Lua WiFi Board Based ESP8266 CP2102 Module is designed to meet the needs of the IoT (Internet of Things) world.
Offering a complete self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing the board to either host an application or as an add-on to handle all Wi-Fi network functions from another app.
- Operating Voltage: 5V via micro USB port
- Wi-Fi Module: ESP-12E
- Headers: 2 x 2.54mm 15-pin header with access to GPIOs, SPI, UART, ADC, and power pins
- USB: Micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
- Can be programmed with Lua programming language or Arduino IDE
- PCB antenna
- Dimensions: 49mm x 24.5mm x 13mm
- 1 x NodeMCU Lua WiFi Board Based ESP8266 CP2102 Module
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
ESP32-CAM WiFi Bluethooth Development Board with OV2640 Camera Module
ESP8266 ESP-12F IoT WiFi Development Board
NodeMCU ESP-12E Development Board with Motor Shield Expansion Kit