OV7670 Camera Module Board with FIFO
The OV7670 FIFO Camera Module is a small, low operating voltage and provides all functions of a single chip of VGA camera and image processor. Through SCCB bus control, the sensor can output the whole frame, sampling, and various resolution 8 bits of data. The product VGA image can reach up to a maximum of 30 frames per second. Users can completely control the image quality, data format, and transmission mode. All the process of image processing functions can through the SCCB programming interface, including gamma curve, white balance, saturation, and chroma.
OmniVision image sensor has been in the application of unique sensor technology, by reducing or eliminating the optical or electronic defect such as fixed pattern noise, tail, floating away, etc., to improve the quality of the image, and get the clear and stable colour images.
- Saturation automatically adjust (UV adjustment)
- Automatically adjust edge enhancement
- Automatically adjust the noise reduction
- Standard SCCB interface compatible with I2C interface
- ISP has a compensation function to eliminate noise and dead pixels
- RawRGB, RGB (GRB4: 2:2, RGB565/555/444), YUV (4:2:2) and YCbCr (4:2:2) output format
- Supports VGA, CIF, and from a variety of sizes CIF to 40×30
- Automatically affect the control functions include: automatic exposure control, automatic gain control, automatic white balance, automatic elimination of light stripes, automatic black level calibration image quality control including colour saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness
- Photosensitive array: 640X480
- IO Voltage: 2.5V to 3.0V (internal LDO for nuclear power 1.8V)
- Power operation: 60mW/15fpsVGAYUV
- Sleep: <20μA
- Operating Temperature: -30 ℃ to 70 ℃
- Stable: 0 ℃ to 50 ℃
- Output Formats: YUV/YCbCr4: 2:2 RGB565/555/444 GRB4: 2:2 Raw RGB Data
- Optical size: 1/6 “
- FOV: 25 °
- Maximum Zhen rate: 30fps VGA
- Sensitivity: 1.3V / (Lux-sec)
- SNR: 46 dB
- Dynamic range: 52 dB
- View Mode: Progressive
- Electronic Exposure: 1 line to 510 line
- Pixel Size: 3.6μm x 3.6μm
- Dark current: 12 mV / s at 60 ℃
- 1 x OV7670 Camera Module Board with FIFO
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Raspberry Pi Zero 5MP Camera Module with Ribbon Cable
Raspberry Pi 5MP Camera Module
OV7670 VGA Camera Module – 640 x 480