The S9013 is a bipolar 25V 500mA NPN transistor in a TO-92 case.
When power is applied to an NPN transistors control pin, the power will travel from the collector to the emitter. NPN transistors are used for switching to ground on devices.
- Collector Emitter Voltage: 25 V
- Collector Base Voltage: 40 V
- Emitter Base Voltage: 5 V
- Collector Current: 500 mA
- Collector Dissipation: 300 mW
- Transition Frequency: 150 MHz
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package / Case: TO-92
- Transistor Polarity: NPN
- Configuration: Single
- Operating Temperature: -65 ⁰C – 150 ⁰C
- Dimensions: 4.6mm x 4.6mm x 3.9mm x 14.5mm
- 10 x S9013 25V 500mA NPN Transistor