The S9018 is a bipolar 18V 50mA NPN transistor in a SOT-23 case.
When power is applied to an NPN transistors control pin, the power will travel from the collector to the emitter. NPN transistors are used for switching to ground on devices.
- Collector Emitter Voltage: 18 V
- Collector Base Voltage: 25 V
- Emitter Base Voltage: 4 V
- Collector Current: 50 mA
- Collector Dissipation: 400 mW
- Transition Frequency: 600 MHz
- Mounting Style: SMD / SMT
- Package / Case: SOT-23
- Transistor Polarity: NPN
- Configuration: Single
- Operating Temperature: -65 ⁰C – 150 ⁰C
- 20 x S9018 18V 50mA NPN Transistor