The SR260 is a 2A Schottky barrier diode with a voltage rating of 60V. Enclosed in a DO-201AD housing.
The SR260 has a maximum forward voltage of 0.7V and a peak reverse current of 200mA.
Schottky barrier rectifier diodes have a guard ring for transient protection, they have a low power loss, high efficiency, high current capability, high surge protection and are commonly used in low voltage, high-frequency inverters, freewheeling, and polarity protection applications.
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package/Case: DO-201AD / Molded plastic
- Type: Schottky
- Reverse Voltage: 60 V
- Forward Voltage: 0.7 V
- Forward Current: 2.0 A
- Maximum Surge Current: 50 A
- Reverse Current: 0.20 A
- Typical Current Squared Time: 26.5 I2-sec
- Operating Temperature: 150 degrees Celsius
- Series: SR260
- Weight: 0.338 grams
- Dimensions: 2.6 mm x 5.8 mm
- 15 x SR260 60V 2A Schottky Rectifier Diode