ST-Link V2 ST-Link Mini STM In-Circuit Programmer and Debugger for STM8 and STM32 – with Cover
Mini ST-Link V2 is a low-cost solution for in-circuit debugging and programming of STM8 and STM32 microcontroller series. This device will surely come handy whenever you come across the highly popular STM microcontroller.
It comes in one USB stick protected by an aluminum enclosure with cap and accompanied with a 4-way female-female jumper wire. Its DFU bootloader enable necessary firmware update to support more devices in the future; just unplug/replug USB to kick off the DFU process. It even has dual voltage output (3.3V/5V), for easy debugging/programming. A definite must-have for all programming enthusiasts!
- Programming supports FLASH ROM, EEPROM, AFR, etc.
- Debugging run at full-speed, single-stepped, breakpoints, viewing variables and registers, etc.
- USB interface for direct connection to PC
- USB 2.0 full-speed-compatible
- Upgradable firmware
- Automatic firmware upgrade from official ST-Link software
- On-board 500mA internal resettable fuse for short circuit protection
- Dual voltage output (3.3V/5V)
- Red and blue LED indicator, blinks during communication with the PC
- 20cm 4-way female-female jumper cable
- ST-LINK Utility v2.0 (or higher ver.)
- STVD Version 4.2.1 (or higher ver.)
- STVP Version 3.2.3 (or higher ver.)
- IAR EWARM Revision v6.20 (or higher ver.)
- IAR EWSTM8 Revision v1.30 (or higher ver.)
- KEIL RVMDK Revision v4.21 (or higher ver.)
- All the STM8 devices with SWIM interface
- All the STM32 devices with SWD interface
- SWD Voltage Range: 1.65V – 3.6V
- SWIM Voltage Range: 1.65V – 5.5V
- SWV Support: None
- Debug Interfaces: 2
- LED indicator: Dual color LED (Red and Blue)
- Fuse: 500mA resettable fuse
- 1 x ST-Link V2 ST-Link Mini
- 1x 4-way female-female jumper wire
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
PIC K150 ICSP Programmer Kit
USBASP USBISP AVR Programmer – 3.3V 5V
PIC Programmer Adapter Board