Mini ST-Link V2 is a low-cost solution for in-circuit debugging and programming of STM8 and STM32 microcontroller series. This device will surely come handy whenever you come across the highly popular STM microcontroller.
It comes in one USB stick protected by an aluminum enclosure with cap and accompanied with a 4-way female-female jumper wire. Its DFU bootloader enable necessary firmware update to support more devices in the future; just unplug/replug USB to kick off the DFU process. It even has dual voltage output (3.3V/5V), for easy debugging/programming. A definite must-have for all programming enthusiasts!
- Programming supports FLASH ROM, EEPROM, AFR, etc.
- Debugging run at full-speed, single-stepped, breakpoints, viewing variables and registers, etc.
- USB interface for direct connection to PC
- USB 2.0 full-speed-compatible
- Upgradable firmware
- Automatic firmware upgrade from official ST-Link software
- On-board 500mA internal resettable fuse for short circuit protection
- Dual voltage output (3.3V/5V)
- Red and blue LED indicator, blinks during communication with the PC
- 20cm 4-way female-female jumper cable
- ST-LINK Utility v2.0 (or higher ver.)
- STVD Version 4.2.1 (or higher ver.)
- STVP Version 3.2.3 (or higher ver.)
- IAR EWARM Revision v6.20 (or higher ver.)
- IAR EWSTM8 Revision v1.30 (or higher ver.)
- KEIL RVMDK Revision v4.21 (or higher ver.)
- All the STM8 devices with SWIM interface
- All the STM32 devices with SWD interface
- SWD Voltage Range: 1.65V – 3.6V
- SWIM Voltage Range: 1.65V – 5.5V
- SWV Support: None
- Debug Interfaces: 2
- LED indicator: Dual color LED (Red and Blue)
- Fuse: 500mA resettable fuse
- 1 x ST-Link V2 ST-Link Mini
- 1x 4-way female-female jumper wire