Stepper Motor Driver Module – A4988
The A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Module is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection. It features a four-layer PCB. Offers adjustable overcurrent protection, current limiting, and five different microstep resolutions.
- Size: A4988:20*15*11mm (LWH)
- Heat Sink: 9*9*5mm (LWH)
- Weight: ~ 23 grams
- Colour: Green
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, under-voltage lockout, and crossover-current protection
- Automatic current decay mode detection / selection
- Internal UVLO
- Mixed with slow current decay modes
- Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation
- Crossover-current protection
- Thermal shutdown circuitry
- 3.3 and 5 V compatible logic supply
- Thermal shutdown circuitry
- Ground Fault Circuit
- Load short-circuit protection
- Of five optional step mode: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
- 1 * Stepper Motor Driver Module – A4988
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
DC PWM Motor Speed Controller – 10-60V 20A 1200W
16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver Module – I2C Interface – PCA9685
NE555 Frequency Adjustable Pulse Generator Module