SYB-170 Green Mini Solderless Prototype Breadboard with 170 Tie Points – Pack of 3
Design, test, or modify your circuits and prototypes with ease using these Green SB-170 mini solderless breadboards.
Breadboards are definite must-have and undoubtedly one of the most important and useful pieces of equipment when building a project. Like all breadboards, the SB-170 offers the ease of building a circuit without soldering or unsoldering as well as the advantage of having the capability of housing simple or complicated designs.
The SYB-170 mini solderless breadboard has 170 tie-points composed of 17 columns and 10 holes. The holes are divided into two, having 5 holes on each side.
The two sides are separated by a ravine which isolates the two sides of the breadboard, thus, connecting the legs of a component or IC on each opposite side does not interfere with its the functionality.
Each column is labelled 1 to 17 and holes from letter A to J for easy referencing of components. Which becomes particularly useful when circuits get complicated.
One distinct feature of this breadboard is the nubbins and slots on the sides, allowing you to connect multiple breadboards together to make a larger board for complex projects.
With this breadboard, you can house the simplest circuit and expand into a complex circuit with ease. The breadboard also comes with a plastic backing to protect the circuit from anything under the breadboard and an adhesive in case there’s a need to stick it into another surface.
- Quick circuit prototype and testing
- Breadboard connect together to form larger working areas
- Accepts most electronic components including ICs and transistors.
- Completely reusable
- Ideal for high frequency and low noise circuits
- Terminal Strip: One
- Tie-Points: 170
- Hole Spacing: 0.1”
- Wire Size: 29-20 AWG
- Plating: Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips.
- Dimensions: 45×34.5×8.5mm
- Material: ABS plastic
- Colour: Green
- 3 x SYB-170 Green Mini Solderless Prototype Breadboard with 170 Tie Points
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
806 Point Solderable PCB Prototype Breadboard 7cm x 9cm – Pack of 3
140 Piece U Shape Solderless Breadboard Jumper Wire Kit
SYB-170 Red Mini Solderless Prototype Breadboard with 170 Tie Points – Pack of 3