TCA9548A I2C Multiplexer 8-Way Expansion Board
The TCA9548A I2C Multiplexer 8-Way Expansion Board is the most convenient way to communicate with max 8 same-address I2C devices in the same I2C bus.
Please read the TA9548A datasheet for more info.
- Operating voltage: 2.3VDC – 5.5VDC
- Operating temperature: -55c – 125c
- Clock frequency: 0 kHz – 400 kHz
- Voltage-Level Translation Between 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, and 5-V Buses
- Dimensions: 30mm x 18mm x 0.8mm
- 1-of-8 Bidirectional Translating Switches
- I2C Bus and SMBus Compatible
- Active-Low Reset Input
- Three Hardware Address Pins for Use of up to
- Eight PCA9548A Devices on the I2C Bus
- Channel Selection Via I2C Bus
- Power-Up With All Switch Channels Deselected
- Low RON Switches
- Low Standby Current
- 5-V Tolerant Inputs
- 1 x TCA9548A I2C Multiplexer 8-Way Expansion Board
- 1 x Header Pin Set
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
PIC K150 ICSP Programmer Kit
CP2102 USB to TTL UART Serial Converter Module with Jumper Wires
RS232 Screw Terminal Male Serial Port Adapter