The TCS3200 RGB Colour Sensor Module uses the TAOS TCS3200 RGB sensor chip and 4 white LEDs.
Perfect for Arduino projects, the TCS3200 RGB Colour Sensor Module can detect and measure a near limitless range of visible colours, thanks to an array of photodetectors that each have either a red, green, blue or no filter (clear). The filters of each colour are distributed evenly throughout the array to eliminate location bias among the colours.
Internal to the device is an oscillator which produces a square-wave output whose frequency is proportional to the intensity of the chosen colour.
- Operating voltage: 2.7V – 5.5V
- Interface: Digital TTL
- High-Resolution conversion of light intensity to frequency
- Programmable colour and full-scale output frequency
- Power down feature
- Communicates directly to microcontrollers
- Dimensions: 28.4mm x 28.4mm
- 1 x TCS3200 RGB Colour Sensor Module GY-31