The TEC1-12708 Thermoelectric Heatsink Cooling Peltier Plate Module is a solid-state device that produces heat on one surface and a cool surface on the opposite side when power is applied.
Used for many applications such as CPU cooling to alternate power sources. The simple solid-state design consists of primarily semiconductor material compressed between ceramic plates.
- Model: TEC-12709
- Maximum Voltage: 15.4V
- Maximum Current: 9A
- Maximum Power: 136.8W
- Resistance: 2.2 Ohms
- Maximum Temperature Difference: 68⁰C
- Cable Length: 35cm (Approx)
- Operating Temperature: -40⁰C – 90⁰C
- Weight: 25g
- Dimensions: 40mm x 40mm x 3.2mm
- 1 x TEC1-12709 Thermoelectric Heatsink Cooling Peltier Plate Module
These devices need to be used with sufficient thermal cooling such as a fan/heatsink, failure to do so will result in damage to the device.