TIP107 PNP Transistor – Pack of 10
The TIP107 is a bipolar -100V -8A PNP transistor.
A PNP (Positive-Negative-Positive) transistor use a small base current and a negative base voltage to control a much larger emitter-collector current, producing a positive output for the ON state.
- Collector emitter voltage: -100V
- Collector base voltage: -100V
- Emitter base voltage: -5V
- Collector current: -8A
- Collector dissipation: -80W
- Package: TO-220
- 10 x TIP107 -100V -8A Bipolar PNP Transistors
Transistor Pack in Storage Case – 17 Values – Pack of 170
BC548 NPN Transistor – Pack of 50
BC549 NPN Transistor – Pack of 50