The TIP31C is a bipolar 100V 3A NPN transistor.
When power is applied to an NPN transistor control pin, the power will travel from the collector to the emitter. NPN transistors are used for switching devices to ground.
- Collector emitter voltage: 100V
- Collector base voltage: 140V
- Emitter base voltage: 5V
- Collector current: 3A
- Collector dissipation: 40W
- Transistor Transition Frequency: 3MHz
- Package: TO-220
- Operating Temperature: -65 to +150C
- 10 x TIP31C 100V 3A Bipolar NPN Transistors