The TIP32C is a 100V 3A bipolar PNP Transistor in a TO-220 case.
A PNP (Positive-Negative-Positive) transistor use a small base current and a negative base voltage to control a much larger emitter-collector current, producing a positive output for the ON state.
- Collector Emitter Voltage: 100 V
- Collector Base Voltage: 100 V
- Emitter Base Voltage: 5 V
- Collector Current: 3 A
- Collector Dissipation: 40 W
- Transition Frequency: 3 MHz
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package / Case: TO-220
- Transistor Polarity: PNP
- Operating Temperature: -65 ⁰C – 150 ⁰C
- Dimensions: 16mm x 10mm x 4.5mm x 13.1mm
- 10 x TIP32C 100V 3A PNP Transistor