The TIP32C is a 100V 25A bipolar PNP Transistor in a TO-247 case.
A PNP (Positive-Negative-Positive) transistor use a small base current and a negative base voltage to control a much larger emitter-collector current, producing a positive output for the ON state.
- Collector Emitter Voltage: 100 V
- Collector Base Voltage: 100 V
- Emitter Base Voltage: 5 V
- Collector Current: 25 A
- Collector Dissipation: 125 W
- Transition Frequency: 3 MHz
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package / Case: TO-247
- Transistor Polarity: PNP
- Operating Temperature: -65 ⁰C – 150 ⁰C
- Dimensions: 20mm x 16mm x 5.15mm
- 10 x TIP36C 100V 25A PNP Transistor