TM1637 4 Bit Digital Tube LED Display Module with Clock
DescriptionThe module is a 12-foot clock with four common anode tube (0.36 inch) display module for driver IC TM1637, only two signal lines can make the MCU control four 8-segment digital tubes. read more
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
The module is a 12-foot clock with four common anode tube (0.36 inch) display module for driver IC TM1637, only two signal lines can make the MCU control four 8-segment digital tubes.
- Digital Tube (Display): 4 common anodes with 0.36 inches red LED
- Adjustable digital tube 8 gray
- Level control interface for 5V or 3.3V
- Interface: 4 digital display module
- Control Interface: A total of four pins (GND, VCC, DIO, and CLK)
- GND to ground
- VCC is the power supply
- DIO – Data I/O; connect to any digital pin on the Arduino
- CLK – Clock; connect to any digital pin on the Arduino
- Size: 42X24X12mm
Positioning holes: 4 M2 screws. The positioning of the module is easy to install and compatible with inter-module combinations.
- 1 x 4 Bits TM1637 Digital Tube LED Display Module With Clock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
0.96 Inch Yellow OLED Serial Display Module – 128 x 64
$13.95 + Add to cart
64 LED Matrix Panel WS2812 5050 RGB LED Module
$16.95 + Add to cart
10 Segment Red DIP20 Digital LED Bar Display – Pack of 2
$9.95 + Add to cart
MAX7219 8×8 Serial Dot Matrix Display Module
$10.95 + Add to cart