The TMP36 is an analog temperature sensor. The TMP36 sensor has a solid-state mechanism inside which makes it more precise and microcontroller friendly.
When the temperature increases, the sensors output pin also changes its output voltage linearly which allows the control system to fetch the data more efficiently and easily.
- Power Supply: 2.7V – 5.5V
- Supply Current: 50uA
- Supply Current (Shutdown): 0.5uA
- Operating Temperature: -55C – 150C
- Low voltage operation (2.7 V to 5.5 V)
- Calibrated directly in Celsius
- 10 mV/Celsius scale factor (20 mV/Celsius on TMP37)
- +/- 2deg Celsius accuracy over temperature
- +/- 0.5deg Celsius linearity
- Stable with large capacitive loads
- Less than 50 uA quiescent current
- Shutdown current 0.5 uA max
- Low self-heating
- 5 x TMP36 Temperature Sensor IC