TP4056 Mini USB Lithium Battery Charging Board – 5V 1A
The TP4056 Mini USB Lithium Battery Charging Board is made for charging rechargeable lithium batteries using the constant-current/constant-voltage (CC/CV) charging method.
In addition to safely charging a lithium battery, the module also provides necessary protection required by lithium batteries.
- Charging: Linear charge
- Input interface: Mini USB
- Protection IC: DW01A
- Charge/Discharge Control MOSFET: FS8205A
- Charging method: Constant-Current/Constant-Voltage (CC/CV)
- Input supply voltage: 4.5~6.0 V
- Constant charge current: 1 A
- Charging current: 1A (Adjustable, requires resistor change)
- Input voltage: DC 4.5V-5.5V
- Full charge voltage: 4.2V
- Charging precision: 1.5%
- Charging indicator: Red Charging, Green Full Charge
- Operating Temperature: -10 ° C to +85 ° C
- Dimensions: 25mm x 19mm
- 1 x TP4056 Mini USB Lithium Battery Charging Board – 5V 1A
NOTE: Due to the nature and characteristics of lithium-ion batteries Phipps Electronics Pty Ltd is not responsible or liable for any damages, malfunction, injuries, fire, burns, or any other consequences or results that may occur with incorrect or correct use of this module or any battery, device, or item this module is used with, including following or using any instructions, guidance, or direction of any kind from Phipps Electronics Pty Ltd or others. By purchasing this product, you accept the preceding.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
78L05 5V 100mA Voltage Regulator To-92 – Pack of 10
8 x AA Enclosed Battery Holder to Jack Adapter with On and Off Switch
78XX Voltage Regulator Kit – 9 Values – Pack of 9