TSL2561 Luminosity Sensor Module GY-2561
The TSL2561 luminosity sensor is an advanced digital light sensor, ideal for a wide range of applications. The sensor contains two photodiodes, one which can detect visible light and infrared (IR), and the second which can detect IR light.
The sensor allows for exact lux calculations and can be configured for different gain/timing ranges to detect light ranges from 0.1 – 40,000+ lux on the fly. Two integrating analog-to-digital converters (ADC) integrate currents from the two photodiodes that produce a digital representation of the light intensity hitting the sensor.
With the sensor containing both infrared and full spectrum diodes gives the ability to separately measure infrared, full-spectrum or human-visible light.
Communication with the device is done with a standard, two-wire I2C serial bus, allowing the TSL256x device can be easily connected to a microcontroller or embedded controller. Solderable jumper pads on the module allow 3 possible I2C addresses to be selected for up to 3 sensors or other I2C devices to co-exist on the same bus. An onboard regulator means the module can be powered from a convenient 5V source.
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Programmable Interrupt Function with User-Defined Upper and Lower Threshold Settings
- 16-Bit Digital Output with SMBus (TSL2560) at 100 kHz or I2C (TSL2561) Fast-Mode at 400 kHz
- Programmable Analog Gain and Integration Time Supporting 1,000,000-to-1 Dynamic Range
- Automatically Rejects 50/60-Hz Lighting Ripple
- Low Active Power (0.75 mW Typical) with Power Down Mode
- Interface: I2C (0x39 default, 0x29 or 0x49 optional)
- Temperature range: -30 to 80 C
- Dimensions: 19mm x 14mm
- 1 x TSL2561 Luminosity Sensor Module
- 1 x Header Pin Set
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
Digital LCD Indoor Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer Hygrometer
GY-521 MPU 6050 3-Axis Analog Gyroscope and Accelerometer