TT Motor Smart Car Robot Gear Single Shaft – Pack of 2
This hobby gear motor from TT Motor is a great low-cost DC single shaft motor for building robots. It offers lightweight and easy to mount set up to get your wheels turning. This gear motor requires a voltage of 3V to 12V DC, with a recommended operating voltage of about 6V to 8V. It has a maximum torque of 800gf cm min, the gear ratio of 1:48, and a load current of 70mA. Every motor order is sold per piece.
- Small size
- Low speed and big torque
- Single shaft
- Reduction Ratio: 48,120,180,220,288
- Suitable to a small diameter, low noise, and big torque application
- With EMC, anti-interference ability, able to operate in an electromagnetic environment without interfering with any electromagnetic device in its environment.
- Operating Voltage: 3V to 12V DC (recommended operating voltage of about 6 to 8V)
- Maximum Torque: 800gf cm min (when it is 3V)
- No-load Speed: 1:48 (when it is 3V)
- Load Current: 70mA (250mA MAX) (when it is 3V)
- 1x TT Motor Smart Car Robot Gear Single Shaft
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
MG90S Metal Gear High Speed Micro Servo Motor
NEMA 17 34mm Bi Polar Stepper Motor – 42HB34F08AB
SG90 9G Micro Mini Servo Motor