The TTP223B Digital Capacitive Touch Sensing Module is a capacitive touch switch based on a touch sensing IC (TTP223B).
When touched the modules output switches to HIGH and if not touched for 12 seconds switches back to LOW.
The TTP223B Touch Sensing Module in its normal state the output is LOW.
- Supply voltage: 2 – 5.5V DC
- Output high VOL: 0.8 VCC
- Output low VOL: 0.3 VCC
- Output pin sink current (@ VCC = 3V, VOL = 0.6V): 8mA
- Output pin pull-up current (@ VCC = 3V, VOH = 2.4V): 4mA
- Response time (low power mode): 220 mS
- Response time (touch mode): 60 mS
- Touch surface size: 14mm x 14mm
- Modes: Jog & Self Locking
- Dimensions: 24mm x 24mm x 7.2mm
- Weight: 2g
- 1 x TTP223B Digital Capacitive Touch Sensing Module